Monboy2006aiu

Friday, August 31, 2007

My life's meaning

I am really enthusiasitic for thinking about my life's meaning. In my philasophy, if someone realize their life's meaning, he or she live successfully. In my perspective, my life is meaning is as following steps;
* To be a good son of my family
*To be a good adulthood of my society
* To be a good man of my country
*To be a good citizen of our world

In brushing up my childhood, I was very active and poisoned child in family. Every time my parents used to scold me as a bad boy utill age of eight. Yes, I remember that my memorable chilhood age. When I was eight, I entered at an elementary school. Since that time I changed definitaly different person. I noticed that I should displined good boy either in my family or at my shcool. Moreover, I had concluded that I should study successfully.
to be continued.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

hehe....waiting for the coming paragraph and i can really now what your life's meaning

by the way,who are you

8:49 AM  
Blogger Karen Nunis said...

Thanks, Nasa, for all your responses to my students' posts! You rock, dude!

By the way, Bonnie has written a relevan question. You should explain on her blog, I guess.

Keep well, and keep on writing!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Brad Blackstone said...

Hi again, nasa,

Sorry. The last time I commented, I did so after checking in from my wife Karen & daughter Billie's blog. That's why the name Karen appeared!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home