Monboy2006aiu

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The most important thing I have learned EAP's Academic Writing class.

In this semester, I have learned how to write an essay in EAP- Academic Writing class. Before I didn't know how to write an essay, I took this class. Every time, I was just worried about how to write an essay. Now, I am ready to write essays whatever I want. It is a great progress for me. When I will go back Mongolia I will share my knowledge with my friend. Moreover, I learned how to work with Japanese as a team. It was one of my wonderful experiences since I arrived in Japan. When I worked with Japanese student I saw some important elements of Japanese culture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Are you from Mongolia?Wow,that sounds cool! :)

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home